1. Management of leased residential premises, commercial high-rise structures and shopping complexes amongst others.
2. Keeping proper records, collection of rents and documentation of all leases and tenancies.
3. Regular/periodical inspection to ensure that repairs and maintenance covenants are adhered with.
4. Supervision of all repairs and maintenance works.
5. Regular review of the potentials of the property via rental market survey.
6. Proper documentation of rates and bills including negotiation of such with appropriate authorities.
7. Administration of service charge account including submission of quarterly statements of income and expenditure to all tenants